Petaluma Music Festival
Saturday, August 6th, 2016 – Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds, Petaluma
The 9th Annual Petaluma Music Festival will feature:
* 14 fantastic bands on 3 stages, including nationally recognized artists
* A shaded seating section for VIP ticket holders and sponsors with complimentary hors d'oeuvres, wine, and beer
* A wonderful Kids Area (kids 12 and under are admitted into the festival for free)
* The fine beers of the Lagunitas Brewing Company
* Free drinking water
* A variety of specialty food, merchandise, and local business vendors
* State-of-the-art sound system and staging
* A fantastic silent auction and celebrity autographed guitar raffle
* Music artist booth for audience meet-and-greet, autographs, and artist merchandise
* Festival merchandise including t-shirts and posters
* All proceeds benefit the music education programs of all Petaluma area public schools
August 6th - Gates open at 11:30 AM, Music from 12:00 PM to 9:30 PM
tables are open from 12:00 PM until 6:00pm.
Cash, credit cards and local area checks are accepted for paying for winning bids.
All performance times are approximate and are subject to change:
Saturday, August 6th
12:00-1:00 – Moonalice
1:30-2:45 – The Mother Hips (with Mark Karan)
3:30-5:00 – David Nelson Band
5:45-7:15 – Steve Kimock & Friends
8:00-9:30 – Jackie Greene (with Mark Karan)
1:00-2:15 – The Highway Poets
2:45-4:00 – Joy & Madness
4:30-5:45 – The Sam Chase
6:15-7:45 – David Luning
1:00-2:00 – Saffell
2:30-3:30 – MoeTar
4:00-5:00 – Kingsborough
5:30-6:30 – The Melt
7:00-8:00 – The Grain
Go to "Ticket Info" for more information
The Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds, 175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, California 94952
Parking is available at the Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds Parking Lot and is FREE. Entry into the Fairgrounds Parking Lot is from Washington Street.
Take Highway 101 to the Washington Street exit. Proceed west on Washington Street to the Fairgrounds. The Fairgrounds are just two blocks west of Highway 101. Go to Directions for more information.
WHAT TO BRING
Water bottle (please bring it empty and we will fill
it for free)
Blanket or low-profile lawn chair - no more than 30" from ground to top of chair
Dancing shoes or comfortable walking shoes
Cash or credit cards
WHAT NOT TO BRING
No coolers, food, cans,
glass bottles or alcohol
No pets (service animals excepted)
No umbrellas, canopies, or patio chairs
No recording devices or digital video cameras
General Admission & VIP gates will open at 11:30 AM. When arriving at the event, please present your ticket for a wristband at the festival ticketing area. We require every patron to wear a valid, Petaluma Music Festival issued wristband at all times while on the grounds. California State Law prohibits bringing cans or bottles into the festival grounds. No coolers, food, or beverages, will be allowed through the gates. All festival attendees are subject to search.
The Petaluma Music Festival staff will work to assist festival patrons with ADA needs. Please indicate wheelchair accessible needs by e-mailing: email@example.com
It is the policy of the Petaluma Music Festival to not allow any audio/video recording at any time during the festival.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. We reserve the right to stop serving alcohol to anyone. No refunds or exchanges, rain or shine. Artists are subject to change without notice. All festival attendees are subject to search.
For more information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org