The 8th Annual Petaluma Music Festival will feature:
* 14 fantastic bands on 3 stages, including nationally recognized artists
* A shaded seating section for VIP ticket holders and sponsors with complimentary hors d'oeuvres, wine, and beer
* The fine beers of the Lagunitas Brewing Company
* Free drinking water
* A variety of specialty food, merchandise, and local business vendors
* State-of-the-art sound system and staging
* A fantastic silent auction and celebrity autographed guitar raffle
* Music artist booth for audience meet-and-greet, autographs, and artist merchandise
* Festival merchandise including t-shirts and posters
* All proceeds benefit the music education programs of all Petaluma area public schools
12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Gates open at 12:00 PM
All performance times are approximate and are subject to change:
Admission - $35
General Admission - $40
VIP Premium - $85 – shaded reserved seating, complimentary hors d'oeuvres, wine, and beer
(VIP seating is limited)
Students 13-17 can purchase $20 tickets at the door
Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult
Ticket prices will increase on day of event
Go to "Ticket Info" for more information
The Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds, 175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, California 94952
Parking is available at the Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds Parking Lot and is FREE. Entry into the Fairgrounds Parking Lot is from Washington Street.
Take Highway 101 to the Washington Street exit. Proceed west on Washington Street to the Fairgrounds. The Fairgrounds are just two blocks west of Highway 101. Go to Directions for more information.
Water bottle (please bring it empty and we will fill
it for free)
Blanket or low-profile lawn chair - no more than 30" from ground to top of chair
Dancing shoes or comfortable walking shoes
Cash or credit cards
No coolers, food, cans,
glass bottles or alcohol
No pets (service animals excepted)
No umbrellas, canopies, or patio chairs
No recording devices or digital video cameras
Gates will open at 12:00 PM. When arriving at the event, please present your ticket for a wristband at the festival ticketing area. We require every patron to wear a valid, Petaluma Music Festival issued wristband at all times while on the grounds. California State Law prohibits bringing cans or bottles into the festival grounds. No coolers, food, or beverages, will be allowed through the gates. All festival attendees are subject to search.
The Petaluma Music Festival staff will work to assist festival patrons with ADA needs. Please indicate wheelchair accessible needs by e-mailing: email@example.com
It is the policy of the Petaluma Music Festival to not allow any audio/video recording at any time during the festival.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. We reserve the right to stop serving alcohol to anyone. No refunds or exchange, rain or shine. Artists are subject to change without notice. All festival attendees are subject to search.
For more information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org